Blood Magic

Blood Magic - I finished reading Blood Magic last night and I couldn't stop thinking about it after I had finished. To me, that is a sign of a good book.The story is told by two narrators - four if you want to count the letters and the journal writers.Silla is a girl who is an outcast and who everyone thinks is insane because of her belief that her parents were murdered. The town thinks it was a murder-suicide. She has a brother Reese, who had every appearance of going off the deep end, but ends up being a tower of strength.Nicholas is a boy from the big city who had to leave because his evil stepmother Lilith decided she wanted to move to a small town to soak in the vibes of a small town.There is no love triangle in this just chemistry and a hook up - but it's no ordinary hook-up when there's blood involved.The rest of the plot was just incredible - well I think so - apart from the first couple of chapters that I found hard to get into, but after that I was hooked. I don't know what else to say that wouldn't end up being a spoiler. This book has a dark undertone not to mention twists and turns aplenty.It was well worth reading.